Who we are:
Kirkhouse Inn Limited is a licenced restaurant and hotel. It is located at Glasgow Road, Strathblane, G63 9AL. You can contact our Data Controller by post at this address, by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01360 771771.
Why do we need your personal information and what do we do with it?
We use your information to contact you by post, email or telephone to and to maintain our records of Customers and potential clients. We also hold your email address and name for communicating to you via email newsletters, including sending you information of our services, and offers. We will hold your personal information on paper forms and on an electronic database. The electronic database is held on an encrypted computer system.
Legal basis for using your information:
We provide these services to you on the basis of your consent.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not share your personal data with any other organisation.
How long do we keep your information for?
We only keep your personal information for the minimum period amount of time necessary. Sometimes this time period is set out in the law, but in most cases it is based on the business need. The data held for customers of Kirkhouse Inn Limited will be held for a period of three years from the date of your consent to use your data, or until you withdraw consent, whichever is the earlier.
Your rights under data protection law:
- Access to your information – you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
- Correcting your information – we want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. Therefore you may ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.
of your information – you have the right to ask us to delete personal information
about you where:
- You think that we no longer need to hold the information for the purposes for which it was originally obtained
- we are using that information with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent – see Withdrawing consent to using your information below
- you have a genuine objection to our use of your personal information – see Objecting to how we may use your information below
- our use of your personal information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations.
Objecting to how we may use your information:
You have the right at any time to tell us to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Restricting how we may use your information:
In some cases, you may ask us to restrict how we use your personal information. This right might apply, for example, where we are checking the accuracy of personal information that we hold about you or we are assessing the objection you have made to our use of your information. This right might also apply if we no longer have a basis for using your personal information but you don’t want us to delete the data. Where this right is realistically applied will mean that we may only use the relevant personal information with your consent, for legal claims or where there are other public interest grounds to do so.
Withdrawing consent to use your information:
Where we use your personal information with your consent you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given.
Please contact us as stated above if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
We aim to directly resolve all complaints about how we handle personal information. However, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, who can be contacted by post at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. By phone on 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745. Visit their website for more information at- https://ico.org.uk/concerns